History Honours information session
History Honours information session | Wednesday 5 October, 5:00-6:30pm
Along with taking you through the application process you will also have the opportunity to meet next year’s seminar coordinators who will provide a brief explanation of the courses they are running.
You will also have the chance to meet former Honours students who will share valuable tips on how to make the most of your Honours experience.
This is a hybrid event.
- On Zoom : The Zoom link will be sent 2 hours prior and 10 minutes prior to the information session commencing.
- On campus: Places are limited. The venue is Quadrangle A18, Room N494.
Enter via the doorway north of the Clocktower and take the stairs to Level 4. Click here for map.
Our Social Media
- History Matters: The Department of History’s blog
- Follow the School of Humanities on Twitter
- Follow the School of Humanities on Facebook